On-Line Live PM Training
ADVERTISING & RENTING PROPERTIES
How to advertise less, attract more tenants, achieve higher rents, sign up a tenant and communicate effectively with the landlord while the property is vacant.
Event Code: OL PM TRAIN
Location: All States
Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm QLD Time
LEARNING OBJECTIVE OUTCOMES
- Learn the power of community marketing
- Who to target and what to do to attract more tenant enquiries
- Learn how to present properties to reduce your vacancy periods
- Learn how to write advertising copy that generates enquiries
- Learn how to effectively use the Internet when advertising properties
- Learn how to reduce lost time when setting inspection and appointment times
- Learn what questions to ask to qualify tenants
- Learn the implications of anti-discrimination laws
- Learn interviewing techniques
- Learn how to reduce time during the application selection process
- Learn how to conduct a tenant sign up process to ensure the tenant is aware of their obligations, rights and responsibilities (includes an example of 'Welcome to our Tenant Renting Guide Presentation' audio)
- Learn how to build referral business from your tenant sign up process
HOW OUR LIVE ON-LINE TRAINING WORKS
- Step 1 - You will be emailed with a training link 30 minutes prior to the on-line training session (Please keep this in your inbox)
- Step 2 - 10 minutes prior to the session you will need to open the email and click on the link to be invited to the training. Enter your name & email address
- Step 3 - Our 'meet now' screen will appear on your computer
- Step 4 - On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to change the audio mode to Use Mic & Speakers
- Step 5 - Our Head Office training screen 'Training PowerPoint' will appear on your screen
- Step 6 - Ensure your computer speakers are turned on
- Step 7 - You will hear our trainer
- Step 8 - The training will commence
Special Note: During the on-line training sessions you will not be able to ask the trainer questions, however, you will be able to type questions into the on-line training portal screen, which the trainer will answer at the conclusion of the session. On the right hand side of your 'Meet Now' screen you will need to open your chat panel.
Debbie Palmer (Managing Director) - Author, International Speaker, Consultant, Coach, Mentor and System Designer. REIQ Gold Coast Property Manager of the Year 1996 & 1997 and State finalist in 1999.
Debbie celebrates more than 25 years experience in her property management career. She is the founder of the PPM Group, a national company that encourages and supports business development opportunities within property management departments through the development of procedural systems, coaching, live training broadcast and learning resources.
Debbie is dedicated, passionate, focused and offers a youthful approach to property management. She guest speaks with thousands of property management team members and principals each year around the nation and overseas on how to improve profitability and productivity through the implementation of systems and strategic human resource management planning. She is well respected in the industry and has dedicated her working career to improving the mindset of property managers as well as the day-to-day internal operational procedures.
Click here if you would like to be eligible for our member discount investments
|1. On-Line Training Subscribers & PPMsystem Members (FREE)
||Add to cart
||Add to cart