On-Line Live PM Training
MANAGING THE END OF TENANCY
In this session we will share how to effectively manage end of tenancy issues and how to overcome the many challenges that can arise.
Event Code: OL PM TRAIN
Location: All States
Time: 10:30am to 12:00pm QLD Time
LEARNING OBJECTIVE OUTCOMES
HOW OUR LIVE ON-LINE TRAINING WORKS
- Learn what the concept of 'Fair Wear and Tear' means and how it affects you during the final vacate process
- Learn how to manage abandoned properties and what to do with goods that have been left at the property
- Learn how to conduct a final inspections
- Learn how to communicate with the tenant when cleaning is required to get the results you want
- Learn how to manage vacant properties and the systems you should have in place to reduce your risk
- Step 1 - You will be emailed with a training link 30 minutes prior to the on-line training session (Please keep this in your inbox)
- Step 2 - 10 minutes prior to the session you will need to open the email and click on the link to be invited to the training. Enter your name & email address
- Step 3 - Our 'meet now' screen will appear on your computer
- Step 4 - On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to change the audio mode to Use Mic & Speakers
- Step 5 - Our Head Office training screen 'Training PowerPoint' will appear on your screen
- Step 6 - Ensure your computer speakers are turned on
- Step 7 - You will hear our trainer
- Step 8 - The training will commence
: During the on-line training sessions you will not be able to ask the trainer questions, however, you will be able to type questions into the on-line training portal screen, which the trainer will answer at the conclusion of the session. On the right hand side of your 'Meet Now' screen you will need to open your chat panel. TRAINERDebbie Palmer
(Managing Director) - Author, International Speaker, Consultant, Coach, Mentor and System Designer. REIQ Gold Coast Property Manager of the Year 1996 & 1997 and State finalist in 1999.
Debbie celebrates more than 25 years experience in her property management career. She is the founder of the PPM Group, a national company that encourages and supports business development opportunities within property management departments through the development of procedural systems, coaching, live training broadcast and learning resources.
Debbie is dedicated, passionate, focused and offers a youthful approach to property management. She guest speaks with thousands of property management team members and principals each year around the nation and overseas on how to improve profitability and productivity through the implementation of systems and strategic human resource management planning. She is well respected in the industry and has dedicated her working career to improving the mindset of property managers as well as the day-to-day internal operational procedures.
Click here if you would like to be eligible for our member discount investments
|1. On-Line Training Subscribers & PPMsystem Members (FREE)
||Add to cart
||Add to cart
|3. $99 per month on a Direct Debit (Refer to PPM for details)
||Add to cart