The changes will affect tenancy agreement terms and laws from before an agreement is signed until the agreement ends.
The summary outlines have been categorised into sections to make it easier for you to learn about the changes.
- Starting a tenancy
- Living in a rental property
- Leaving a rental property
- Repairs, modifications, and property conditions
- Reforms unique to rooming houses
- Family violence and personal violence
- Long-term leases
- Other changes
Click here to learn more about these new rental law changes.
Author: Consumer Affairs Victoria