Why Choose Us
The PPMsystem® is the complete solution and incorporates every required checklist, form, letter or support document that you require for your State. It is our guarantee that if we do not have the document that you need, then we will create it for you.
The system is comprehensive taking into consideration the finer details of tasks relating to increased service, agency profits and performance.
The system has been developed over more than two decades of real property management experience and feedback.
WHY CHOOSE THE PPMSYSTEM AND THE PPM GROUP TO BE THE SOLUTION TO YOUR PROPERTY MANAGEMENT NEEDS?
- Debbie Palmer (Managing Director, PPM Group) is hands-on in the business to ensure that your team members have direct contact with someone who is passionate about property management, motivates and instils excellence in all areas and focuses on each team member reaching their full potential
- The system has been tried and tested in the market place
- The system can operate in a cloud environment
- It integrates with the leading trust programs
- There is little room for error if you apply the PPMsystem®
- It will fast track the development of your internal system operations
- The checklist, letters and documents map the process in accordance with each State's legislation requirements
- It gives you the ability to allocate a team member to each task for accountability
- Has hyperlink functionality to forms, letters, reports & documents for ease of use
- Has every process cross coded to a letter, form, procedure, script or legislative act to take the thinking rout of the process
- Reduces mismanagements and complaints
- Establishes a solid foundation to allow for growth
- Has no ongoing stationery or form purchase costs ^
- Allows you to easily customise forms & letters to complement your working environment
- Does not require access to outside websites to download working system documents (you have control from your internal system)
- Gives you confidence in delivering a consistency of service
- Reduces stress and employee burnout
- Improves time management
- Establishes a 'place for everything and everything in its place'
- Increases the asset value of your rent roll (business asset)
- Gives management confidence in the system rather than the people
- Improves profitability & productivity
- Allows ease of new staff training
- Focuses on the little processes, which create the big challenges
- Integrates the promotion of the sales department in the daily processes, leading to increased sales revenue
- Is constantly updated via the member's area on our website, allowing you to easily download new or revised documents
- Gives you the ability to track and monitor changes and system updates in accordance with best practice requirements
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We will strive to get it right the first time
- We will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- We will provide advice and support as if it were our own business
- We will promptly return your telephone calls and emails
- We will provide hassle free service
- We will skilfully represent you
- We will focus on maximising the return on your business asset
- We will carry out regular team performance reviews and audits - keeping you up to date #
- We will keep in constant contact
We will keep you up-to-date on what is happening in your industry
WE WILL GO THE EXTRA MILE TO MAKE SURE YOUR BUSINESS IS PROFITABLE AND ALL TEAM MEMBERS ARE PERFORMING AND PRODUCTIVE.
^ Except for the printing of personalised tenant routine inspection summary reports